Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Blog Reboot

Update:  I began this blog a couple years ago, and have been away from it as a result of some life upheavals. During the past nine months my writing has been focused on a book. The book is a slice-of-life memoir highlighting my move from a metropolis to the north woods.  To say it is simply an account of contrast of cultures is to understate it.   Woven into the tale is the same theme that has been the focus here - the wondrous work of growth through drastic change. Having no computer internet service is proving difficult, as I am using the finger tap keyboard of a Galaxy S 3 MINI! However, I have decided to bring some of that writing to the blog. Again, this is all about being poured out as an offering, and being deeply blessed as a result. So welcome back, and look for frequent posts again.

No comments:

Post a Comment